Updates Available for Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL device modules v1.1.5 [ALL USERS]
Changelog [both devices]:
+Added Support [including root] for Android 7.1.1 NMF26Q build
+Added above STOCK firmware AND OTA images to download/flash directly from Toolkit using option 9,1 [firmware download/flash] or 10,1 [ota download/sideload]
+Updated TWRP Recovery to RC1 build and removed useage restrictions
+Updated Start Screen [added future devices and added disable server ping option]
1.I have addded an option in the rooting options to enable openrecoveryscript options. If anyone does want to enable these options to test if openrecoveryscript works with twrp-RC1 just select options 4,5,5 from the main menu. Let me know if it works.
2.To switch back to the cf-boot-to-root menu options (or between the 2 root selection screens) just select options 4,5,1 from the main menu.
I spent a lot of hours doing these updates. If you find it useful please consider upgrading to the Pro/Ultimate version as it helps me out a lot and allows me to keep working on Toolkit updates. Thanks.
Pro users can just start the Toolkit as normal. After you have selected your device you will be notified there is an update available and can auto update. SIMPLE.
Non Pro users have a few extra steps.
1. Exit the Toolkit if it is open.
2. Run ToolkitClean.exe from the intallation folder (or the Start Menu)
3. VERY IMPORTANT!! Select option 62 to update the Toolkit base to the latest version 1.5.6 with updates/fixes
4. Select the device (google pixel or google pixel xl) from the list
5. Type ‘y’ or ‘yes’ (without the quotes) to delete the existing module files and settings for the device
6. Restart the Toolkit, select the device and new module files will be downloaded/installed
If you want to donate to a device project please do it through the Toolkit (after selecting the device at startup) or from the link at http://www.skipsoft.net/?page_id=703 so you get the right code fast and can update to the latest version. You can also go ULTIMATE mode now and unlock ALL device modules for the lifetime of the Toolkit. Follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/mskipxda for posts/updates.