Updates Available for Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL device modules v1.0.7 [ALL USERS]
Changelog [both devices]:
+Added Adb/Fastboot version check at startup so latest versions are always used
+Finally fixed stock firmware flashing problems [I hope]
+Toolkit will flash system.img in 512M chunks to fix low memory flashing problems
+Enabled stock boot/recovery image download after build selection if needed
+Enabled OTA Stock image download/flash section in main menu
+Enabled some more functions in Toolkit for Google Pixel device
Pro users can just start the Toolkit as normal. After you have selected your device you will be notified there is an update available and can auto update. SIMPLE.
Non Pro users have a few extra steps.
1. Exit the Toolkit if it is open.
2. Run ToolkitClean.exe from the intallation folder (or the Start Menu)
3. VERY IMPORTANT!! Select option 62 to update the Toolkit base to the latest version 1.5.5
4. Select the device (google pixel or google pixel xl) from the list
5. Type ‘y’ or ‘yes’ (without the quotes) to delete the existing module files and settings for the device
6. Restart the Toolkit, select the device and new module files will be downloaded/installed
If you want to donate to a device project please do it through the Toolkit (after selecting the device at startup) or from the link at http://www.skipsoft.net/?page_id=703 so you get the right code fast and can update to the latest version. You can also go ULTIMATE mode now and unlock ALL device modules for the lifetime of the Toolkit. Follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/mskipxda for posts/updates.