Updated OnePlus 5 Device Module for Public (free) and Pro Users [v1.0.6]
[V1.0.6] 13TH JUL 2017
+Added FULL support for OxygenOS 3.5.5 including downloading/flashing OTA image
+Updated TWRP Custom Recovery to official TeamWin version 22.214.171.124
If someone with the pro mode could test the openrecoveryscript options (root or ALLINONE) for me then I can enable it if it works. You can temporarily enable the openrecoveryscript options by selecting options 4,5,4 from the main menu.
Ultimate/Pro users can get the latest version by just selecting their device at startup and accepting the update.
Non Pro users have a few more steps.
1. Exit the Toolkit if it is open.
2. Run ToolkitClean.exe from the installation folder (or the Start Menu)
3. Select your device (OnePlus 5) from the list
4. Type ‘y’ or ‘yes’ (without the quotes) to delete the existing module files and settings for the device
5. Restart the Toolkit, select the device and new module files will be downloaded/installed
If you find any of this useful PLEASE donate to a device project. You can do it through the Toolkit (after selecting the device at startup) or from the link at https://www.skipsoft.net/?page_id=703 so you get the right code fast and can update to the latest version. You can also go ULTIMATE mode and unlock ALL device modules for the lifetime of the Toolkit. Follow us on twitter at https://twitter.com/mskipxda for posts/updates.