Updated OnePlus 3T Device Module for Public (free) and Pro Users [v1.0.3]
+Added full support for OnePlus Open BETA 7 build
+Added instructions in OTA section  how to update device via OTA sideload
+Added option in OTA section to go to OnePlus download page to download ota image
+Few minor fixes to OnePlus main code
Pro users can get the latest version by just selecting their device at startup and accepting the update.
Non Pro users have a few more steps.
1. Exit the Toolkit if it is open.
2. Run ToolkitClean.exe from the installation folder (or the Start Menu)
3. Select your device (OnePlus 3T) from the list
4. Type ‘y’ or ‘yes’ (without the quotes) to delete the existing module files and settings for the device
5. Restart the Toolkit, select the device and new module files will be downloaded/installed
If you find any of this useful PLEASE donate to a device project. You can do it through the Toolkit (after selecting the device at startup) or from the link at https://www.skipsoft.net/?page_id=703 so you get the right code fast and can update to the latest version. You can also go ULTIMATE mode and unlock ALL device modules for the lifetime of the Toolkit. Follow us on twitter at https://twitter.com/mskipxda for posts/updates.