Updated module files available for Nexus 5X for ALL users
Updated module files to enable root/decryption support for MDA89E,MDA89F builds for ALL users (Pro and Public)
I have made some kpatch files for the MDA89E and MDA89F builds, enabled root/decryption support for those builds and updated autoupdate and module files.
Pro users can just start the Toolkit as normal. After you have selected your device you will be notified an AutoUpdate is available and can update everything. SIMPLE.
Non Pro users have a few extra steps.
1. Exit the Toolkit if it is open.
2. Run ToolkitClean.exe from the intallation folder (or the Start Menu)
3. Select the Nexus 5X from the list (option 05)
4. Type ‘y’ or ‘yes’ (without the quotes) to delete the existing module files and settings for the Nexus 5X
5. Restart the Toolkit, select the Nexus 5X and new module files will be downloaded/installed
If you want to donate to the Nexus5X project please do it through the Toolkit so you get the right code fast.