Updated all OnePlus Device Modules for Public (free) and Pro Users
+Added flash custom recovery before booting to it as per rooting guides
+Changed a lot of text to make it more relevant to the OnePlus devices
+Added text about disabling CM recovery protection in developer options to stop CM builds restoring the stock recovery
+added a bit more error control
+Fixed Toolkit going back to device selection when going to driver help screen
I’m still not sure if the Universal USB driver pack from CWM installs the recovery adb drivers. A couple of users have said when booting to recovery the device isnt being detected by the Toolkit. If someone has knowledge of adb drivers and knows their way around the device manager please look at the different modes and check drivers are installed.
Pro users can get the latest version by just selecting their device at startup and accepting the update.
Non Pro users have a few more steps.
1. Exit the Toolkit if it is open.
2. Run ToolkitClean.exe from the installation folder (or the Start Menu)
3. Select your device (OnePlus 1, 2, 3 or X) from the list
4. Type ‘y’ or ‘yes’ (without the quotes) to delete the existing module files and settings for the device
5. Restart the Toolkit, select the device and new module files will be downloaded/installed
If you want to donate to a device project please do it through the Toolkit (after selecting the device at startup) or from the link at http://www.skipsoft.net/?page_id=703 so you get the right code fast.