Updated all OnePlus Device Modules for Public (free) and Pro Users [v1.0.3]
+Added option to reboot to custom recovery after it has been flashed
+Disabled openrecovery options in custom recovery until driver issue is fixed
+Made some changes to text in Toolkit to make some things easier to understand
+OnePlus device modules are now stable
Pro users can get the latest version by just selecting their device at startup and accepting the update.
Non Pro users have a few more steps.
1. Exit the Toolkit if it is open.
2. Run ToolkitClean.exe from the installation folder (or the Start Menu)
3. Select your device (OnePlus 1, 2, 3 or X) from the list
4. Type ‘y’ or ‘yes’ (without the quotes) to delete the existing module files and settings for the device
5. If you have not updated to v1.5.0 you must ALSO select option 62 to update the Toolkit.exe file
6. Restart the Toolkit, select the device and new module files will be downloaded/installed
If you want to donate to a device project please do it through the Toolkit (after selecting the device at startup) or from the link at http://www.skipsoft.net/?page_id=703 so you get the right code fast.