Updated all OnePlus Device Modules for Public (free) and Pro Users
+Fixed All OnePlus devices loading OnePlusOne module after AutoUpdate
+Added flash Stock Recovery when ReLocking bootloader to avoid future errors
+Added flash custom recovery image before booting to it
+Fixed device not rebooting after flashing custom recovery image
+Changed USB drivers to official OnePlus driver pack
+Other minor fixes
Pro users can get the latest version by just selecting their device at startup and accepting the update.
Pro Users – After updating files to the latest version you must go back to the device selection screen and select your device so it restarts the correct device module after the next AutoUpdate.
Non Pro users have a few more steps.
1. Exit the Toolkit if it is open.
2. Run ToolkitClean.exe from the installation folder (or the Start Menu)
3. Select your device (OnePlus 1, 2, 3 or X) from the list
4. Type ‘y’ or ‘yes’ (without the quotes) to delete the existing module files and settings for the device
5. If you have not updated to v1.5.0 you must ALSO select option 62 to update the Toolkit.exe file
6. Restart the Toolkit, select the device and new module files will be downloaded/installed
If you want to donate to a device project please do it through the Toolkit (after selecting the device at startup) or from the link at http://www.skipsoft.net/?page_id=703 so you get the right code fast.