Updated all Nexus Device Modules for Public (free) Users to latest version
Pro users already have the latest version. You do not need to do anything now but I am working on the March Updates.
Non Pro users have a few steps.
1. Exit the Toolkit if it is open.
2. Run ToolkitClean.exe from the installation folder (or the Start Menu)
3. Select your device from the list
4. Type ‘y’ or ‘yes’ (without the quotes) to delete the existing module files and settings for the device
5. Restart the Toolkit, select the device and new module files will be downloaded/installed
If you download the new module files without installing the updated Toolkit then you will be prompted to update to the latest version after selecting your device.
If you want to donate to a device project please do it through the Toolkit (after selecting the device at startup) or from the link at http://www.skipsoft.net/?page_id=703 so you get the right code fast.