UPDATE FOR GOOGLE PIXEL 2/2XL DEVICES FOR ALL USERS (PRO AND PUBLIC)
This is to update your Toolkit.exe file so that adb/fastboot files can be automatically updated to the latest version. This should fix any problems with flashing November firmware images due to outdated files. This update will also fix pro users restarting to the wrong device module after taking an AutoUpdate (affective from the next update).
Pro users can just start the Toolkit as normal. After you have selected your device you will be notified there is an update available [v1.0.3] and can auto update. SIMPLE.
Non Pro users have a few extra steps.
1. Exit the Toolkit if it is open.
2. Run ToolkitClean.exe from the intallation folder (or the Start Menu)
3. Select the device from the list (option 09 for Pixel2 or option 10 for Pixel 2XL)
4. Type ‘y’ or ‘yes’ (without the quotes) to delete the existing module files and settings for the device
5. Select option 62 from the list to update Toolkit.exe to the latest version
6. Type ‘y’ or ‘yes’ (without the quotes) to delete the existing module files and settings for the device
7. Restart the Toolkit, select the device and new module files will be downloaded/installed
If you want to donate to the device module project or purchase an Ultimate Code to unlock all devices/features please do it through the Toolkit so you get the right code fast.