UPDATE AVAILABLE FOR NEXUS 9 MODULE (PRO AND NON PRO USERS)
Updated Device module v1.1.8 available for ALL users (Pro and Public) to support all builds up to Android 6 MRA58N
+Added FULL support [including root] for Android 6.0.0 MRA58N [VALANTIS/WIFI ONLY]
+Added FULL support [including root] for Android 5.1.1 LMY48X [VALANTISG/LTE]
+Added FULL support [including root] for Android 6.0.0 MRA58N [VALANTISG/LTE]
+Updated all above stock images for WIFI/LTE to download/flash from Toolkit
+Fixed root routine going wrong when a certain set of options is selected
+Added more information to users in root, recovery, unlock, decryption routines
+Added detection in unlock routine for oem unlock option not being enabled
+Added Bootloop fix when rooting Android 6 by twrp message at exit [option 22,2]
I WOULD RECOMMEND ALL USERS UPDATE TO THIS MODULE TO FIX MANY SMALL BUGS AND IMPROVE THE TOOLKIT EXPERIENCE.
Pro users can just start the Toolkit as normal. After you have selected your device you will be notified there is an update available and can auto update. SIMPLE.
Non Pro users have a few extra steps.
FIRSTLY DOWNLOAD THE LATEST TOOLKIT FROM *HERE* (I UPDATED IT LAST WEEK BUT KEPT IT AT THE SAME VERSION) SO THAT YOU CAN UPDATE THE FIRMWARE CHECK FILE FROM TOOLKITCLEAN.EXE (IF THIS IS ALREADY AVAILABLE WHEN YOU RUN TOOLKITCLEAN.EXE OPTION 63 THEN NO NEED TO UPDATE THE TOOLKIT).
1. Exit the Toolkit if it is open.
2. Run ToolkitClean.exe from the intallation folder (or the Start Menu)
3. Select the device from the list
4. Type ‘y’ or ‘yes’ (without the quotes) to delete the existing module files and settings for the device
5. Select option 63 to update to the latest md5 firmware check file (if you are downloading new firmware)
6. Restart the Toolkit, select the device and new module files will be downloaded/installed
If you want to donate to a device project please do it through the Toolkit (after selecting the device at startup) so you get the right code fast.
If someone could give it a thorough testing (root, unlock, disable encryption, recovery) and let me know if there are any bugs or if its all good then I can update the modules for all the other nexus devices.