Update Available for Google Pixel and Pixel XL device modules [ALL USERS]
+Fixed stock firmware flash routine not flashing the image.zip [flash path was not set correctly]
Pro users can just start the Toolkit as normal. After you have selected your device you will be notified there is an update available and can auto update. SIMPLE.
Non Pro users have a few extra steps.
1. Exit the Toolkit if it is open.
2. Run ToolkitClean.exe from the intallation folder (or the Start Menu)
3. Select option 62 to update the Toolkit base to the latest version
4. Select the device (google pixel or google pixel xl) from the list
5. Type ‘y’ or ‘yes’ (without the quotes) to delete the existing module files and settings for the device
6. Restart the Toolkit, select the device and new module files will be downloaded/installed
If you want to donate to a device project please do it through the Toolkit (after selecting the device at startup) or from the link at http://www.skipsoft.net/?page_id=703 so you get the right code fast and can update to the latest version. You can also go ULTIMATE mode now and unlock ALL device modules for the lifetime of the Toolkit. Follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/mskipxda for posts/updates.