Updated Device module v1.2.1 available for ALL users (Pro and Public) to support all latest builds up to 6.0.1
+Added Support [including root] for Android 6.0.0 MRA58X, Android 6.0.1 MMB29K
+Added above stock images to download/flash directly from Toolkit
+Added SuperSU systemless root method for root without flashing patched boot image
+Added check for latest stock image md5 checksum file after device selection
+Made some changes and improvements to the config module code
Pro users can just start the Toolkit as normal. After you have selected your device you will be notified there is an update available and can auto update. SIMPLE.
Non Pro users have a few extra steps.
IF YOU DON’T HAVE THE 1.4.4 VERSION INSTALLED FROM 15TH DEC 2015 – FIRSTLY DOWNLOAD THE LATEST TOOLKIT FROM http://www.skipsoft.net/?p=1660 TO ENABLE THE SUPERSU SYSTEMLESS ROOT METHOD TO WORK PROPERLY AND AUTO UPDATE THE GOOGLE FIRMWARE CHECK FILE. IF THIS IS NOT DONE YOU WILL BE PROMPTED AFTER SELECTING A DEVICE.
1. Exit the Toolkit if it is open.
2. Run ToolkitClean.exe from the intallation folder (or the Start Menu)
3. Select the device from the list
4. Type ‘y’ or ‘yes’ (without the quotes) to delete the existing module files and settings for the device
Note: Steps 1-5 are not needed if you have not selected the device before and downloaded module files
5. Restart the Toolkit, select the device and new module files will be downloaded/installed
If you want to donate to a device project please do it through the Toolkit (after selecting the device at startup) so you get the right code fast.