Nexus5 Update available with Android 6.0.1 support
DEVICE MODULE V2.2.1 UPDATE AVAILABLE FOR ALL USERS (PRO AND PUBLIC)
+Added Support [including stable root] for Android 6.0.1 MMB29K
+Added 6.0.1 MMB29K stock image to download/flash directly from Toolkit
+Added SuperSU systemless root method for rooting without having to flash a patched boot image first
+Added description of each root method in the root selection screen to explain the differences and make it easier to decide which to choose
+Made some changes and improvements to the config module code
Pro users can just start the Toolkit as normal. After you have selected your device you will be notified there is an update available and can auto update. SIMPLE.
Non Pro users have a few extra steps.
FIRSTLY DOWNLOAD THE LATEST TOOLKIT FROM *HERE* (UPDATED 09TH DEC 2015 TO 1.4.4) TO ENABLE THE SUPERSU SYSTEMLESS ROOT METHOD TO WORK PROPERLY. IF THIS IS NOT DONE THERE WILL BE ERRORS.
1. Exit the Toolkit if it is open.
2. Run ToolkitClean.exe from the intallation folder (or the Start Menu)
3. Select the device from the list
4. Type ‘y’ or ‘yes’ (without the quotes) to delete the existing module files and settings for the device
5. Restart the Toolkit, select the device and new module files will be downloaded/installed
If you download the new module files without installing the updated Toolkit then you will be prompted to update to the latest version after selecting your device.
If you want to donate to the Nexus 5 project please do it through the Toolkit (after selecting the device at startup) so you get the right code fast.