Nexus 7 2013 edition update available for all users
Updated Device module v3.2.0 available for ALL users (Pro and Public) to support all latest builds including 6.0.1
+Added Support [including root] for Razor[wifi] Android 6.0.1 MMB29K
+Added Support [including root] for Razorg[lte] Android 5.1.1 LMY48Z and Android 6.0.1 MMB29K
+Added above stock images to download/flash directly from Toolkit
+Added SuperSU systemless root method for root without flashing patched boot image
+Made some changes and improvements to the config module code
Pro users can just start the Toolkit as normal. After you have selected your device you will be notified there is an update available and can auto update. SIMPLE.
Non Pro users have a few extra steps.
FIRSTLY DOWNLOAD THE LATEST TOOLKIT FROM http://www.skipsoft.net/?p=1660 (I UPDATED IT LAST WEEK BUT KEPT IT AT THE SAME VERSION) SO THAT YOU CAN UPDATE THE FIRMWARE CHECK FILE FROM TOOLKITCLEAN.EXE (IF THIS IS ALREADY AVAILABLE WHEN YOU RUN TOOLKITCLEAN.EXE OPTION 63 THEN NO NEED TO UPDATE THE TOOLKIT).
1. Exit the Toolkit if it is open.
2. Run ToolkitClean.exe from the intallation folder (or the Start Menu)
3. Select the device from the list
4. Type ‘y’ or ‘yes’ (without the quotes) to delete the existing module files and settings for the device
5. Select option 63 to update to the latest md5 firmware check file (if you are downloading new firmware)
6. Restart the Toolkit, select the device and new module files will be downloaded/installed
If you want to donate to a device project please do it through the Toolkit (after selecting the device at startup) so you get the right code fast.