New Device modules available for Nexus5X and Nexus6P for ALL users (Pro and Public)
+Fixed root routine going wrong when a certain set of options is selected
+Added more information to users in root, recovery, unlock, decryption routines
+Added detection in unlock routine for oem unlock option not being enabled
+Added Bootloop fix when rooting by twrp message at exit [option 22,2]
+Updated TWRP Custom Recovery to 22.214.171.124 with support for encrypted devices
I WOULD RECOMMEND ALL USERS UPDATE TO THIS MODULE TO FIX MANY SMALL BUGS AND IMPROVE THE TOOLKIT EXPERIENCE.
Pro users can just start the Toolkit as normal. After you have selected your device you will be notified there is an update available and can auto update. SIMPLE.
Non Pro users have a few extra steps.
1. Exit the Toolkit if it is open.
2. Run ToolkitClean.exe from the intallation folder (or the Start Menu)
3. Select the device from the list
4. Type ‘y’ or ‘yes’ (without the quotes) to delete the existing module files and settings for the device
5. Restart the Toolkit, select the device and new module files will be downloaded/installed
If you want to donate to a device project please do it through the Toolkit (after selecting the device at startup) so you get the right code fast.