Google/Nexus Toolkit public device module files updated
The device module files (which are downloaded after a new working device is selected at startup) have been updated to the latest version. If you are a Pro/Ultimate user then you will already have the latest device modules for your device so do not have to do anything.
To update your module files you must do the following:
1. Exit the Toolkit if it is open.
2. Run ToolkitClean.exe from the intallation folder (or the Start Menu)
3. VERY IMPORTANT!! Select option 62 to update the Toolkit base to the latest version with updates/fixes
4. Select the device you want to update from the list (or select option 61 to clean all module files)
5. Type ‘y’ or ‘yes’ (without the quotes) to delete the existing module files and settings for the device/s selected
6. Restart the Toolkit, select the device and new module files will be downloaded/installed
If you want to donate to a device project please do it through the Toolkit (after selecting the device at startup) or from the link at http://www.skipsoft.net/?page_id=703 so you get the right code fast and can update to the latest version. You can also go ULTIMATE mode now and unlock ALL device modules for the lifetime of the Toolkit. Follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/mskipxda for posts/updates.