Google Pixel C update available for ALL Users
DEVICE MODULE V1.0.3 UPDATE AVAILABLE FOR ALL USERS (PRO AND PUBLIC)
+Fixed possible problem with bootloader unlock procedure
+Made some changes and improvements to the config module and main code
I will be looking at the custom recovery and root situation with the Pixel C. I haven’t checked it in a few weeks and I know there is an unofficial custom recovery but im not sure how stable it is. Also rooting wasn’t a straight forward thing so if anyone can shed light on the current situation I would be grateful. If both are stable now I can add them quite easily.
Pro users can just start the Toolkit as normal. After you have selected your device you will be notified there is an update available and can auto update. SIMPLE.
Non Pro users have a few extra steps.
1. Exit the Toolkit if it is open.
2. Run ToolkitClean.exe from the intallation folder (or the Start Menu)
3. Select the device from the list
4. Type ‘y’ or ‘yes’ (without the quotes) to delete the existing module files and settings for the device
5. Restart the Toolkit, select the device and new module files will be downloaded/installed
If you download the new module files without installing the updated Toolkit then you will be prompted to update to the latest version after selecting your device.
If you want to donate to the Google Pixel C project please do it through the Toolkit (after selecting the device at startup) or from the link at http://www.skipsoft.net/?page_id=703 so you get the right code fast.