DEVICE MODULE V1.0.6 UPDATE FOR NEXUS 6P AVAILABLE FOR ALL USERS (PRO AND PUBLIC)
DEVICE MODULE V1.0.6
+Fixed minor bug when using Toolkit to switch to different working device
+Added info in recovery flash option about rebooting before booting to recovery
+Added root/decryption support for MDA89D build with kpatch/decrytpion file
+Added fastboot erase commands to factory image flash for cleaner update
Pro users can just start the Toolkit as normal. After you have selected your device you will be notified there is an update available and can auto update. SIMPLE.
Non Pro users have a few extra steps.
1. Exit the Toolkit if it is open.
2. Run ToolkitClean.exe from the intallation folder (or the Start Menu)
3. Select the Nexus 6P from the list (option 06)
4. Type ‘y’ or ‘yes’ (without the quotes) to delete the existing module files and settings for the Nexus 6P
5. Restart the Toolkit, select the Nexus 6P and new module files will be downloaded/installed
If you want to donate to the Nexus 6P project please do it through the Toolkit (after selecting the device at startup) so you get the right code fast.