+Added Support [including root] for Android 7.0.0 NRD90U
+Added Support [including root] for Android 6.0.1 MTC20L
+Added above STOCK firmware AND OTA images to download/flash directly from Toolkit
+Updated everything in Toolkit to work with new firmware zip files from google
+Added much improved Drivers section in Startup [DR] and Toolkit Main Menu
+Improved Root file checker/downloader at device module startup
Pro users can just start the Toolkit as normal. After you have selected your device you will be notified there is an update available and can auto update. SIMPLE.
Non Pro users have a few extra steps.
1. Exit the Toolkit if it is open.
2. Run ToolkitClean.exe from the intallation folder (or the Start Menu)
3. Select option 62 to update the Toolkit base to the latest version with root update bug fixes and improved drivers screen
4. Select the device from the list
5. Type ‘y’ or ‘yes’ (without the quotes) to delete the existing module files and settings for the device
6. Restart the Toolkit, select the device and new module files will be downloaded/installed
Please let me know if everything is working as I have done a lot of work on this version. If the Toolkit tries to detect your device and gives the message ‘error: no devices/emulators found’ then the installed drivers aren’t workingin that mode. Follow the steps in the Drivers Section to uninstall the driver in the mode you are in and replace it with the Google adb driver. It should work then.
If you want to donate to a device project please do it through the Toolkit (after selecting the device at startup) or from the link at http://www.skipsoft.net/?page_id=703 so you get the right code fast and can update to the latest version. You can also go ULTIMATE mode now and unlock ALL device modules for the lifetime of the Toolkit. Follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/mskipxda for posts/updates.