DEVICE MODULE V2.2.0
+Added Support [including stable root] for Android 6.0.0 up to MRA58N
+Added 6.0.0 MRA58N stock image to download/flash directly from Toolkit
+Fixed minor bug when using Toolkit to switch to different working device
+Added fastboot erase commands to factory image flash for cleaner update
+Fixed root routine going wrong when a certain set of options is selected
+Added detection in unlock routine for oem unlock option not being enabled
I WOULD RECOMMEND ALL USERS UPDATE TO THIS MODULE TO FIX MANY SMALL BUGS AND IMPROVE THE TOOLKIT EXPERIENCE.
Pro users can just start the Toolkit as normal. After you have selected your device you will be notified there is an update available and can auto update. SIMPLE.
Non Pro users have a few extra steps.
FIRSTLY DOWNLOAD THE LATEST TOOLKIT FROM Unified Android Toolkit (I UPDATED IT LAST WEEK BUT KEPT IT AT THE SAME VERSION) SO THAT YOU CAN UPDATE THE FIRMWARE CHECK FILE FROM TOOLKITCLEAN.EXE (IF THIS IS ALREADY AVAILABLE WHEN YOU RUN TOOLKITCLEAN.EXE OPTION 63 THEN NO NEED TO UPDATE THE TOOLKIT).
1. Exit the Toolkit if it is open.
2. Run ToolkitClean.exe from the intallation folder (or the Start Menu)
3. Select the device from the list
4. Type ‘y’ or ‘yes’ (without the quotes) to delete the existing module files and settings for the device
5. Select option 63 to update to the latest md5 firmware check file (if you are downloading new firmware)
6. Restart the Toolkit, select the device and new module files will be downloaded/installed
If you want to donate to the Nexus 5 project please do it through the Toolkit (after selecting the device at startup) so you get the right code fast.