+Added Support [including root] for November Updates, Android 7.1.0 Europe NDE63U, NDE63V and Verizon NDE63X builds
+Added above STOCK firmware AND OTA images to download/flash directly from Toolkit using option 9,1 [firmware download/flash] or 10,1 [ota download/sideload]
+Added alternative fastboot version which will download and try if there are errors flashing stock images
+Fixed Stock zip image file not showing in list if flashing using options 9,2
+Added warning against relocking bootloader in Bootloader Unlock/Re-Lock section
Pro users can just start the Toolkit as normal. After you have selected your device you will be notified there is an update available and can auto update. SIMPLE.
Non Pro users have a few extra steps.
1. Exit the Toolkit if it is open.
2. Run ToolkitClean.exe from the intallation folder (or the Start Menu)
3. Select option 62 to update the Toolkit base to the latest version
4. Select the device (google pixel or google pixel xl) from the list
5. Type ‘y’ or ‘yes’ (without the quotes) to delete the existing module files and settings for the device
6. Restart the Toolkit, select the device and new module files will be downloaded/installed
If you want to donate to a device project please do it through the Toolkit (after selecting the device at startup) or from the link at http://www.skipsoft.net/?page_id=703 so you get the right code fast and can update to the latest version. You can also go ULTIMATE mode now and unlock ALL device modules for the lifetime of the Toolkit. Follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/mskipxda for posts/updates.