[V1.0.5] 28TH JUN 2017
+Fixed ota filename to allow MD5 hash check and added MD5 hash to checksum list to verify correct download
[V1.0.4] 27TH JUN 2017
+Added link to full OTA image to download [option 10,1] and sideload [option 10,3]
+Fixed error after selecting build at build selection screen
If someone with the pro mode could test the openrecoveryscript options (root or ALLINONE) for me then I can enable it if it works. You can temporarily enable the openrecoveryscript options by selecting options 4,5,4 from the main menu.
Ultimate/Pro users can get the latest version by just selecting their device at startup and accepting the update.
Non Pro users have a few more steps.
1. Exit the Toolkit if it is open.
2. Run ToolkitClean.exe from the installation folder (or the Start Menu)
3. Select your device (OnePlus 5) from the list
4. Type ‘y’ or ‘yes’ (without the quotes) to delete the existing module files and settings for the device
5. Restart the Toolkit, select the device and new module files will be downloaded/installed
If you find any of this useful PLEASE donate to a device project. You can do it through the Toolkit (after selecting the device at startup) or from the link at https://www.skipsoft.net/?page_id=703 so you get the right code fast and can update to the latest version. You can also go ULTIMATE mode and unlock ALL device modules for the lifetime of the Toolkit. Follow us on twitter at https://twitter.com/mskipxda for posts/updates.