DEVICE MODULE V1.0.7 UPDATE AVAILABLE FOR ALL USERS (PRO AND PUBLIC)
Firstly I would like to thank @krabman and @nrfitchett4 on xda for testing this before I released it. I wanted to make sure it works and they have both been very helpful.
+Enabled TWRP openrecoveryscript and ALLINONE options in Toolkit. This makes for a much simpler root method as it doesn’t require any input once started. It has been tested on encrypted and decrypted devices so there shouldn’t be any problems with it.
+Added some more info to certain parts of the Toolkit
Pro users can just start the Toolkit as normal. After you have selected your device you will be notified there is an update available and can auto update. SIMPLE.
Non Pro users have a few extra steps.
1. Exit the Toolkit if it is open.
2. Run ToolkitClean.exe from the intallation folder (or the Start Menu)
3. Select the device module you want to clean from the list
4. Type ‘y’ or ‘yes’ (without the quotes) to delete the existing module files and settings for the chosen device
5. Restart the Toolkit, select the device and new module files will be downloaded/installed
If you want to donate to the Nexus 6P project please do it through the Toolkit (after selecting the device at startup) so you get the right code fast.